Monday, September 19, 2005

Winter Wonderland =D

Isn’t it amazing how much the weather can affect a person? I woke up this morning to the sound of my radio. I heard on the 7am newsreel that Otago had collected quite an amount of snow, and I thought to myself heck, that’s quite close to here. Little did I know that as I entered the bathroom for my morning shower, I glanced out the window and commented to myself that things look a little whiter than usual. I opened the window and to my utter surprise – there it was: snow! Snow snow snow!!!! =D
I love snow. It’s not exactly a regular occurrence to Christchurch. And when it is, it hits the port hills but never hits the ground. Not so today!
Brings back memories of ’92…I hope there’s more to come. Well, at least here in Christchurch. My thoughts and prayers are with the hard-working Farmers – people that could do without this sort of weather during Lambing.

No comments: