Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Headcolds suck

Headcolds! I don’t like them. Never have, never will.
Today was supposed to be me going to College; instead I end up stuck at home because of an illness. Sure, I get the day off and sure, I get to do my own thing. But I don’t like being stuck at home. I have a computer in my room, a TV with video player in the lounge…and I’m bored stiff!
Still, having an illness does have its benefits. For example, you have no choice but to take it nice and slow. You also get to reflect on life, because when you’re involved in the fast-paced game of life it is incredibly hard to reflect “on the run”. So it is with me today: I can’t go fast, so I guess I’m stuck with my lovely headcold until it passes.
Hopefully tomorrow…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man that sucks!!

I hope you're on the road to recovery. I hope you're taking care of yourself!!

Blessings,
Lani