Monday, September 12, 2005

Where To From Here?

I write this post no longer as a boyfriend of someone, but as a single person, and I guess the title says it all really.
I have had an amazing relationship that I can only describe as God-blessed. It is a shame that things couldn’t have worked out, but I think that the decision to break up is the best decision. I can now only look ahead in front of me and ask: God, what have you got in store for me today? While I would have liked things to have been solved, nonetheless I am now in a unique position to devote my time and energies to worshipping and serving God as a single. Until the day I become a boyfriend of someone, I want to give my time to God, and serve Him with an undivided heart.

That is the answer to my post. That is the where to from here…

1 comment:

Warwick Tomlinson said...

Dude, i'm really sorry to hear that but you're right. Go hard man