Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hello to Holidays

So the holidays are finally here…or should I say “holidays”?
For me, “holidays” is best translated as “no lectures”. Rather than attend Bible College today for lectures, I turned up instead to tackle some of my assignments. Currently I have three assignments I need to get written up and handed in by the end of next week. I did have four, but thankfully today saw me chalk up 1-0. Good stuff!
I like holidays. It’s always nice to have a break from the hassles of everyday life, and just be able to take time out. Holidays are also a great opportunity to get working on things you can’t normally do in normal routine. For example, I’ve always wanted to go back to Aimtru for some archery. On the other hand, I also need to refill my ink cartridges. I’ve also got a letter to write to a friend in Northern Ireland, and many other things too.

Y’know, all of a sudden, I have more on my hands than just assignments =)

No comments: