Monday, August 15, 2005

Testing Time...

I am going through a time of testing.
Tomorrow marks an awesome five months that I have been with my girlfriend. We share an incredibly special and God-blessed relationship, and I wouldn't want to lose that - ever!
The problem is, is that my time of testing is linked with that. I haven't heard from her in four days (I know why for two of the days, but the other two are beyond me), and tomorrow will mark five. I am at wits end on this; I don't quite know what to do. I haven't mustered up the guts to ring up and ask what's up, for on Thursday night I felt that something wasn't quite right, and I feel that that has intensified since then. I know I probably should ring and find out if she's OK. But in saying that, if I ring, what will I find?

It's a tough spot I'm in...will have to keep you posted.
Your prayers would be of great appreciation right about now =)

1 comment:

Warwick Tomlinson said...

I hate to say it my friend but life is tough and sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and ask the hard questions.
I'm praying for you but you also need to be aware that the longer you don't deal with this the harder it will be.
Although God is always here for us he still expects you to pull you weight. In other words do what you feel you have to.
If she's 'the one' you need to know and she needs to know how you feel about each other.
P.S. looks like you have an admirerer