Monday, August 29, 2005

A Reflection: One Week To Go...

The first week of my two week ‘break’ is over; one more to go and then I’ll know where things are at.
I realise that my posts have taken something of a ‘one-track mindedness’ about it, and that’s for a good number of reasons. First, this of course is my little corner of cyberspace, and I will express myself accordingly on it. Second, this is a big deal to me. Not only does she mean a lot to me, these two weeks also have brought about a change in me. I guess for both of us this time has – and will become – a learning curve. It is only a question of what we have learnt from our time apart from each other.
For me, I think I have reached a point where I am comfortable ‘with the worst’. Yes I don’t want it to come to that, but if it does then I know that Jesus is still Lord. Whether I’m still going out with her or rendered single in a week’s time, I know that God is still God. I know He still loves me as I am, and that it won’t be the end of the world.

Praise God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really do hope things work out accordingly. As you say, God is indeed still God and will always be God. Whatever happens He'll always be around. Yayness!

I'll be praying that your second week goes ok dude.

Blessings,
Bungfoot

Warwick Tomlinson said...

I'm amazed at your clarity after 1 week, how many people could look on this situation with that much optimism. you are right though, God will always be God, tomorrow will follow today and the AB's will win on saturday night