Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My First Blog (A Test)

Greetings to you =)

Welcome to my Blog, which will hopefully become something of an online journal. In here I'll be posting various thoughts, encounters, experiences and the like, that will come my way in my life. To be honest, I've never kept a journal of any kind, so this is quite a jump for me. Not only am I starting one, I also have the arduous task of trying to keep it up to date!

While this Blog is primarily for my own reflection and journey in my growth in God, I'm sure I'll end up sticking up posts with various worldviews and issues that I find fascinating enough to, well...stick up here really. I hope that readers of my Blog may find something enriching (or at the very least of interest) as they too write their own journey in life.

Yours in Christ...

No comments: