Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Response: Testing Time...

Thank you for all your prayers =)
No doubt I have also been praying over this as well. I am pleased to say that tonight we (my girlfriend and I) talked, and we are meeting for lunch. From what I gather, things are good between us, but for the most part there will be some sort of discussion/talk. Nothing serious - just how she's been over these past six days.
As for me, I feel somewhat 'liberated' now. Initially I felt very crippled in spirit and that transferred to other facets of my being as well (emotional, physical). Now I feel a little more complete, and am looking forward to this chat tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya dude,

I hope it went well today :)

Man... you do seem to write books. Haha it's all good. Me too matey!

Your fellow classmate,
Lani