Friday, November 11, 2005

Not Quite Phil Mickelson

Have just got back from Golf – man was it a hot day or what! Me and my mate Terry went round Leeston and had an absolutely awesome time. Good game, great company, and nice summer weather to wrap it all up. I went round in 138 (boo), which is a shame since I usually whip round in the low 120’s. Terry on the other hand went round in 103, which isn’t bad considering he hasn’t played Golf in just over a year.
Now I’m back at my flat taking it nice and easy, out of the hot 30 degree sun. I bought two bottles of Aqua-Shot for drinks, and both bottles got downed in no time flat (as you can imagine). I think I’ll tidy my room, as it needs a good dunging-out! All in all though, it was an awesome way to spend a public holiday. Roll on the next one…which I guess is Christmas.

No comments: