Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happy Me!

Today marks a momentous occasion. Although I an tentative around the term best friend (because some people think it’s a preference between friends), but being the un-PC man that I am, I use the term freely because I’ve grown with my best mate for the past 11 years, so I guess you could say that he knows just as much about me as I know about myself. Anyways, he spent about eight months in Australia on a sort of working holiday/adventure, and today he arrived back in good ol’ New Zealand. He misses Aussie, as you can imagine having made a lot of new and awesome friendships over there, but to be honest it’s so cool to have him here after all this time =)
Thought I’d share that with one and all. Needless to say, I’m in a very happy mood.    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh! I almost forgot he was coming back this soon! Yay for Nat being back!!