Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Full Scale Clean-Up!

Although it wasn’t intended, this post is mainly ‘an extension’ to my previous post.
I have titled this particular post as is on purpose. Basically, I need prayer…tonnes of it! I have fallen into a lull in my lifestyle at the moment, and it has created a suffocating aura, an aura that promotes nothing but sheer laziness. It’s not that I don’t do  anything, it’s just that I have fallen into a trap (like so many people do) of getting into a habit of playing far too many computer games. Yep, I get home after work and the first thing I do is blob. Where do I blob? Not in the lounge, that’s for sure. I blob in my room, in front of this screen of mine, and waste my time playing games.
However, I need a change. Prior to typing this post I uninstalled every single game off my computer, now I need to pack away the boxes. The prayer is mainly for not only breaking this deadly and anti-social habit, but to also devote my time to more meaningful, fulfilling activities.

Thank you…

No comments: